Last year, the Browns had a pretty pithy slogan: The name on the door is Cleveland. What would the sloganbe if pithy still reigned in Berea this year? Browns Rant takes a stab.
1. AT LEAST WE DIDN’T FIRE OUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR . YET.
2. PROUD TO BE STAPH INFECTION FREE!!
3. 2008 N.Y. JETS WITHOUT BRETT FAVRE.
4. JAMAL LEWIS STILL GOT IT AND WE ADDED SHAUN ROGERS; WE’RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!! ( Oops, that was last years)
5. CHICKS GO ABSOLUTELY CRAZY WHEN ERIC MANGINI SAYS “LETS KEEP THOSE INTERNAL.”
6. “WE’RE/ TOO SEXY FOR OUR BROWN PANTS/ TOO SEXY FOR OUR BROWN PANTS/ FROM NEW YORK…..”
7. AT LEAST LERNER DIDN’T HIRE DENNIS GREEN OR HERM EDWARDS. OR BOTH.
8. “WE WILL NOT CONFIRM OR DENY THE NAME ON THE DOOR.”
9. NEW WRINKLE THIS YEAR: GAMEPLANS!
10. WHERE BEATING PITTSBURGH FINALLY HAPPENS.